Please take a moment and take note of some guidelines for Navratri.
1. To help facilitate the check-in process, please have your GSCF Membership # ready upon arrival. Please LOGIN to membership page to see your membership #. Clicking on "Forget Password" can be used to reset your password.
2. You MUST upload your picture at the website if you have not done so
-It allows entry at Navratri
-It allows you to pick up Lahni at Navratri with additional Photo ID. One Lahni per household.
3. Aarti and prasad donation of $501: Get a lahni FREE + 2 daily passes + 5 Chances to win 53” to 75” Smart TV, Dry Cleaning for $150 & more + Ad on screens at Navratri & Diwali. Call/Text 407-924-7015 to donate. CLICK TO DONATE
4. Aarti and prasad donation of $301, get a lahni FREE + 2 daily passes + 2 Chances to win 53” to 75” Smart TV, Dry Cleaning for $150 & more + Ad on screens at Navratri only. Call/Text 407-924-7015 to donate. CLICK TO DONATE
5. Aarti and prasad donation of $101, get laptop/weekender bag FREE + 1 chance to win 53” to 75” Smart TV, Dry Cleaning for $150 & more + Ad on screens at Navratri only. Call/Text 407-924-7015 to donate. CLICK TO DONATE
6. Any persons donating for aarti and prasad will have their names displayed on screen during the entire event.
7. This Navratri, 100% of the Food Sales proceeds will be donated to Muni Seva Ashram in India. Click to learn more
8. For the consideration of our seniors attending the event, the first two rows of bleachers are reserved for you. Please keep these open for seniors and families with strollers.
9. We will also have handicap/wheelchair accessible entry available at the front door.
10. Non-members entry fee is $25 per night.
11. Student entry fee is $15 per night with student ID.
12. Lahni will be distributed to PAID MEMBERS ONLY that have became members before Octover 5th, 2018. One Lahni per household with photo ID. Lahni WILL NOT be distributed after Navratri.
13. Seniors 75+ WILL NOT be eligible to receive Lahni.
Again, we look forward to the Navratri celebrations on Oct 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20, 2018.